Bill Pay is a time and money saving tool offered through Online Banking. This service allows you to make recurring or one-time payments to your bills without having to write a check or buy postage.
- Pay your bills in minutes
- Schedule your payments
- Receive e-bill from many of the companies you pay
- Need to pay a bill fast? Bills paid by check can be sent overnight to a physical address within the 48 continental states.
Additional fees apply.
If you need help with Bill Pay, call 1-800-877-8021 anytime and a Bill Pay Support Representative will be glad to help you.
Our automated Telebank allows you to access your Dairy State Bank accounts 24/7 from any phone, anywhere. Just about anything you can do in person at the bank to manage your accounts, can be done over the telephone. Telebank is your own private teller! Call (800) 646-0172. To sign up for Telebank, contact us.
- Get account balance information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Inquire on recently cleared checks
- Verify Deposits
This free service allows you to receive your bank statements and notices electronically. Estatements are available for deposit and loan accounts. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know that your bank statement or notice is available to view. Then simply login to your Dairy State Bank Online Banking account to view your statement or notice. From the time you sign up you will be able to view, print or save your bank statements and notices. To sign up for eStatements please Contact Us.
- Fast – No more waiting for the mail.
- Easy – View, download, or print just the information you need.
- Green – No more wasted paper.