Effective Monday, April 9th, Retail Online Banking and Business Online Banking will require the use of TLS 1.2. TLS is a security protocol used by computer operating systems and browsers that ensures a connection is secure, encrypted and safe from attacks. Most current browsers use TLS 1.2 by default.
Don’t lose access to your Online Banking account, check your browser to ensure TLS 1.2 is enabled. Here is how to check Internet Explorer 11, your browser settings may be different.
- From your browser’s menu, select Tools, then Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced Tab, scroll down to the Security.
- Make sure Use TLS1.2 is checked. If not, check the box and select OK.
Do not uncheck TLS 1.0 or 1.1 as other programs may need to use them.
Online Banking allows you to take care of many typical banking transactions anytime, anyplace that you have Internet access. It’s an easy, convenient, and secure way to manage your accounts. Best of all, it’s free!
- View your account balance, transactions and history
- View, print or save your statements
- View and print your check images as soon as your check clears the bank
- Download statement information
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments to your Dairy State Bank loan(s)
- Pay Bills
- Advance funds from your Dairy State Bank Home Equity Line of Credit
- Place stop payments
- Set account alert notifications for balance below, daily balance notification and to let you know when a specific check clears
To enroll in Personal Online Banking, click here.