Access your accounts anywhere, anytime with Dairy State Bank’s Mobile Banking app.
This free and secure app allows you to:
- View account balances from the login screen – no password, no waiting
- View check images
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds from your line of credit
- Temporarily turn off your debit card
- Set spending limits on debit cards, based on transaction amount, location or merchant type
- Make payments from your deposit account to your loan account
- Get alerts for low balances, cleared checks and more
- Pay bills using the optional Bill Pay service
- Send money with Zelle@
- Securely login using biometrics
- Use your smartphone camera to deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- Check must be endorsed with “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY” and the customer’s signature
- Deposits are processed throughout the day on business days
- Deposits made after 4:30 pm central time will be processed on the next business day
- The daily deposit limit is $2,500
Log into your Online Banking account, enroll and get started today! Watch our Mobile Banking video for enrollment information, download instructions or to see a demo of Mobile Banking. Then download the app from the App Store or Google Play,
Another way to access your accounts, text message. Simply select this option when enrolling in Online Banking.
Mobile Browser Service is discontinued as of April 27, 2021. The mobile browser service option required a special URL link and code, this change does not affect the ability to access our Dairy State Bank website using your smartphone mobile browser, such as Safari or Chrome.
*The Dairy State Bank Mobile Banking app is free, but standard wireless carrier rates and fees may apply.
This free mobile app helps protect your debit card from fraud, control spending and review balances and transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Fraud Protection—Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when yourcard is used or declined.
- Budget Conscious—Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be, too. CardValet allows you to set spending thresholds and specify merchant types. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit card spending in real-time. Limits are easily changed anytime, anywhere with your mobile device.
- Parental Controls—Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, CardValet helps you manage your kids’ spending. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant and location categories, and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their debit cards.
Getting started is easy—simply download the app from Google Play or the App Store. Watch our CardValet video for more information and learn how easy it is to use!