A Dairy State Bank debit card is for people “on the go” who appreciate 24-hour banking convenience. The debit card is quick and easy, providing an alternative payment method to checks when making purchases. Like a paper check, the transaction is deducted directly from your checking account. Replace checks and cash with the simplicity of a Dairy State Bank debit card and enhance your security and recordkeeping. Dairy State Bank does not charge you to use your debit card. Find a Dairy State Bank ATM.
Dairy State Bank offers a service to help you protect your debit card through our mobile banking app.
Our mobile app helps protect your debit card from fraud, control spending and review balances and transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Fraud Protection—Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
- Budget Conscious—Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be, too. mobile banking allows you to set spending thresholds and specify merchant types. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Control your debit card spending in real-time. Limits are easily changed anytime, anywhere with your mobile device.
- Parental Controls—Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant and location categories, and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their debit cards.
To report a lost or stolen debit card:
- during regular business hours: 715-234-9181
- after hours: 800-554-8969
To activate your card and select or change a PIN:
Access your savings and checking accounts conveniently from an ATM with a Dairy State Bank ATM card. Find a Dairy State Bank ATM
- Check account balances
- Transfer Funds
- Get Cash
To report a lost or stolen ATM Card:
- during regular business hours – 715-234-9181
- after hours – 800-554-8969
To activate your card and select or change a pin:
Dairy State Bank offers you two ways to protect your checking account from a potential overdraft balance. Overdraft protection is a great tool to help you maintain a positive checking account history while also eliminating NSF (non-sufficient funds) fees.
Use your money to save you money! Our automatic transfer feature will initiate a transfer of available funds from another specified account to your checking account should the balance not be sufficient to cover a withdrawal. Transfers are made in increments of $50.00 for a small fee of $5.00 per transfer.
Ready Reserve Line of Credit*
Borrow a little – save big! Our Ready Reserve will initiate a transfer of available funds from a line of credit account to your checking account should the balance not be sufficient to cover a withdrawal. Transfers are made in increments of $100.00. An annual fee of $25.00 (plus interest on amount borrowed) is a small price to pay for peace of mind!
*Subject to credit approval.