Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions. If you are unable to find the answer to a question you have, please Contact Us.
- iPhone: minimum iOS 8.0
- Android phones: minimum OS 4.4 (KitKat Level 20) and minimum 2 MP camera
- iPad: minimum iOS 8.0
- Andriod tablets: minimum OS 4.4, minimum 2 MP camera, minimum screen size 7 inches
Beginning January 1, 2018 Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) will no longer be supported.
BAL = current account balances
HIST + Account Nickname = transaction history
HELP = contact information
ATM + ZIP Code = nearby ATMs
BRANCH + ZIP Code = nearby branch locations
STOP = cancel SMS Mobile Banking service
- A current Dairy State Bank Online Banking Account.
- An active, valid email address.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity for viewing, downloading, printing, and/or saving your statements, notices, and disclosures.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.1.x or higher. A copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free here.
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1and 10
– Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9
– Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (32 bit)
– Mozilla Firefox current version
– Apple Safari 6+
– Google Chrome current version
– Microsoft Edge
- Login to your DSB Online Banking account.
- Select the account for which you wish to download transactions from the account list.
- In the top menu, select Download, a new window will open.
- From the download page, select the date range you wish to download: Current, Previous, Since last download, All or Custome date range. (Note: ALL will download all transactions from the Current and Previous transactions)
- For Format, select Quicken 2005 & newer [.QFX]
- Click Download transactions.
- You will be asked to SAVE or OPEN the file. Save the file using SAVE AS and select a location on your computer to save it. You will need to locate it later to import into Quicken.
- Open Quicken, select File, File Import, and WebConnect File, follow the instructions provided by Quicken to import the file.
- Open Quickbooks, select Online Banking.
- Setup an account for Online Services (if you’ve not already done so) by following the prompts.
- Select your account from the drop down list.
- Quickbooks will prompt you to go to your bank’s web site to download transactions, click Go to My Bank’s Website.
- The DSB Online Banking page will appear, login to Online Banking as you normally would.
- Select the account for which you want to download transactions.
- From the top menu bar, select Download, a new window will open.
- From the download page, select the date range you wish to download: Current, Previous, Since last download, All or Custome date range. (Note: ALL will download all transactions from the Current and Previous Transactions)
- For format , select Quickbooks 2005 & Newer [.QBO].
- Click Download Transactions.
What is the Routing Number for Dairy State Bank?
What devices can I use with Mobile Banking?
What is the Mobile Deposit cutoff time and limit?
What is the Mobile Banking Text Number?
What are the online banking system requirements?
What is my PIN for my debit or ATM card?
How do I activate my new debit card?
My debit card is expiring; will I get a new PIN with the new card?
How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
What is my Online Banking password?
I forgot the answers to my security questions, what do I do?
My online transfer is not showing, why?
How do I download transactions to Quicken?
How do I download transactions to Quickbooks?
Does DSB have a Notary Public and how much does it cost to have something notarized?
Does DSB have the Medallion Signature Guarantee stamp?