Teller / Customer Service
- Provide exceptional service including greeting customers, smiling, using the customer’s name and building positive customer relationships.
- Process deposit and withdrawal transactions for customers including checking, savings, Christmas Club savings, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Money Market accounts, Cash Advances, CD’s and IRA’s.
- Process payments for commercial loans, real estate/mortgage loans, simple interest loans dealer floor plans, home equity loans, MasterCard/Visa, Ready Reserve, and SDB payments.
- Verify endorsements, place holds, disburse cash, and process CTR’s.
- Complete change orders and coin orders for businesses. Run coin machine and roll coin.
- Sell, cash and redeem cashier’s checks, money orders, Visa travel and gift cards and redeem savings bonds.
- Assist customers with opening new accounts and banking services including personal online and mobile banking.
- Maintenance of existing customer accounts for changes such as names, products, POA’s and POD’s.
- Perform web directory searches and stop payment requests.
- Count and balance drawer, batch and reconcile transactions throughout the day.
- Balance vault, order and send out money.
- Fill, unload and troubleshoot ATM.
- Refer customers to other internal staff, such as investment center or loan department, as appropriate.
- Work to promote team environment. Perform other duties that may be assigned. Complete all regulatory compliance training.
- Use cash assist for all incoming and outgoing cash.
- Clean coin machines, money counters, teller scanners, and teller areas.
- High school diploma or certificate equivalent and previous cash handling experience.
- Basic computer, typing, 10 key and math skills are essential.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to perform a variety of tasks accurately and uphold confidentiality on/off the job is necessary.
- Ability to adapt to procedural changes.
- Punctuality and professional appearance/demeanor are expected of all Dairy State Bank employees.
- Previous cash handling/banking experience preferred.