Effective Monday, April 9th, Retail Online Banking and Business Online Banking will require the use of TLS 1.2. TLS is a security protocol used by computer operating systems and browsers that ensures a connection is secure, encrypted and safe from attacks. Most current browsers use TLS 1.2 by default.
Don’t lose access to your Online Banking account, check your browser to ensure TLS 1.2 is enabled. Here is how to check Internet Explorer 11, your browser settings may be different.
- From your browser’s menu, select Tools, then Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced Tab, scroll down to the Security.
- Make sure Use TLS1.2 is checked. If not, check the box and select OK.
Do not uncheck TLS 1.0 or 1.1 as other programs may need to use them.
Managing your business’ finances has never been easier! Online Banking enables you to stretch your time and resources so your business will function more smoothly.
- View account balances, transactions, and history
- View and print images of your entire deposit
- View, print and save account statements
- Download transaction information to Quickbooks
- Transfer funds between your Dairy State Bank accounts
- Make payments to your DSB loan
- Authorize additional users for your organization and define individual access levels
- Create or upload ACH files for payroll, payments, dues, donations, tax payments, or purchases
- Initiate wire transfers
- Place stop payments
- Pay bills
To enroll in Business Online Banking, please Contact Us.