Our free Mobile Banking app now includes MOBILE DEPOSIT — a convenient way to deposit the occasional check without making a trip to the bank. Using your smartphone, simply take a picture of the check and deposit it through our app – it’s that easy.
If you use Mobile Banking for your business, call us to activate Mobile Deposit. Once activated, click Deposit from the app and follow the prompts on the screen. Make mobile deposits whenever and wherever it’s convenient. It’s fast, easy and secure.
Our Business Mobile Banking app is available for Android, iPhone and iPad. Online Banking users can download the app now and get basic functions right away. If you don’t currently use Business Online Banking, contact us and we’ll get you started.
Mobile Banking also allows you to:
- NEW! Choose from dozens of alerts to let you know the moment something important happens in your account. Receive alerts by text message, e-mail, push notification or in the Online Banking Message Center.
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds from your line of credit
- Make payments from your deposit account to your loan account
- Pay bills using the optional Business Bill Pay service
- Approve Payroll files and wire transfers (additional setup required)
- Checks must be endorsed with the words “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY” in addition to their standard business endorsement
- Cutoff time for deposits is 4:30 pm central time, business days
- The daily deposit limit varies by account
*The Dairy State Bank Mobile Banking app is free, but standard wireless carrier rates and fees may apply.
This free mobile app helps protect your debit card from fraud and so much more. You can set usage and spending limits to help you stick to a budget and ensure company policies are followed.
- Budget Conscious—Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be, too. You select merchant codes, set spending thresholds, choose location parameters and more to help ensure employee purchases are in line with your company policies. Spending limits can be changed in real time via your mobile device.
- Fraud Protection—Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas add another layer of protection. Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
Getting started is easy—simply download the app from Google Play or the App Store. Watch our CardValet video for more information and learn how easy it is to use!